EASTERN SUBURBS LIVE ONLINE HOME CONTENTS AUCTION
STREAMING LIVE ONLINE THIS SUNDAY MAY 22nd FROM 230pm.
HOME SOLD – RECORD PRICE – NOW ALL CONTENTS MUST SELL!
Watch and bid live online during the auction or start absentee bidding today.
Under instructions from the vendor due to the recent record sale and upcoming settlement of this architecturally designed high-end modern home in Rose Bay, Charleston’s Fine Art Auctions have been appointed to clear by public auction the high quality contents of the property. All contents of the home will be offered piece by piece to the highest bidder at auction.
Auction consists of fine furnishings, Australian and Aboriginal art, carpets, homewares, porcelain, bronze sculptures, fine art and general household items.
Delivery and Collection of Items
- Delivery– Flat fee of $50* (No matter how many pieces) to Sydney (within 50km of Sydney GPO), Central Coast, Newcastle, Blue Mountains and Wollongong (excludes furniture and general household which will be quoted on a case by case basis). No shipping of furniture or general household items interstate or outside of the areas listed. *Surcharge on delivery will be applicable if recipient is not available to accept delivery at the driver’s designated drop off time. *No deliveries to off-shore addresses.
- Pick-up available on Tuesday May 24th from 10am – 3pm at 48 Newcastle Street, Rose Bay.
WHAT IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION?
An Online Only auction is an easy and exciting way to buy household items. Bid from home on your desktop, mobile or tablet.
This auction is available to online bidders only. Unlike a room auction which takes place in real time, where there is an auctioneer and audience, an Online Only auction is automatically conducted 100% online via our website.
- All bids placed via the website prior to the start of the live auction are executed immediately against the current highest bid
- All absentee bids placed prior to the start of the auction will be executed during the live auction
- If placing absentee bids prior to the auction, any time you are outbid by another bidder, you will receive an automated email notification to let you know, thus giving you the opportunity to increase your bid
- Even if you have placed absentee bids prior to the start of the auction, feel free to watch the live auction on the Sunday and you will have the opportunity to increase your bids during the auction if you see you have been outbid
To join the live stream of the auction on Sunday, go to the catalogue page and click on the bold green text at the top of the page saying ‘CLICK HERE TO JOIN LIVE AUCTION’.
Registering to Bid
Even if you have attended one of our live auctions in person, if you haven’t used our online platform to bid at one of our online auctions, you will need to become a member and fill out a form that will enable you to create a username and password. Just click on any of the ‘LOGIN TO BID’ icons displayed underneath each catalogue image and become a member. It takes about two minutes.
How Absentee Bidding Works
When absentee bidding you have the choice to either bid at the next increment or you can place the maximum amount you wish to bid on that particular piece and the system will bid for you up to your maximum amount. So if the current bid is at $300 and you place a bid of $500, the system will show you as the highest bidder at $350. If someone comes along and bids $400 then the system will outbid them on your behalf and place a $450 bid for you. The system will only ever bid up to your maximum bid and will never exceed it. Your maximum bid will only ever be reached if there is another bidder who has placed a bid one increment below your maximum bid. Others bidder will not know what your maximum bid is. Anytime your maximum bid is outbid by another bidder, you will receive an automated email alert to let you know you have been outbid, thus giving you the opportunity to increase your bid. If you place a bid and somebody has already placed a bid higher than yours, you will see an on screen notification immediately that will alert you that there is already a higher bid than yours, thus giving you the opportunity to increase your bid if you desire.
When placing a bid you must click on ‘CONFIRM’ to confirm your bid. You will see a 10 second count down allowing you a period of 10 seconds to confirm that you have entered the correct amount. This just gives you the opportunity to double-check that you have entered the correct amount. If you don’t confirm your bid it won’t be registered.
Tips for successful bidding
Bidding during the live streaming auction is very simple and clear, but if it’s your first time, it’s a good idea to login a few lots before your desired piece just to get a feel for how the system works. That way you can watch to see other lots selling and get a feel for how quickly the bidding goes and how to bid.
If you need any help or advice or any further information on any of the pieces we are always happy for you to contact us.
With settlement imminent the vendors need all sold. Over 400 lots including outside entries.
Catalogue online Now….